Illinois Dem blasted for calling Wisconsin Christmas rampage ‘karma’
Ubiquitous
2021-11-21 16:30:11 UTC
An Illinois Democrat has been blasted for describing the deadly Christmas
parade rampage in Wisconsin as “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Mary Lemanski, who is listed as the social media director for the Democratic
Party in DuPage County, began her heartless online tirade by snarkily
dismissing the tragedy as “just self-defense.”

“It was probably just self-defense,” Lemanski wrote in a tweet that appears
to have since been deleted, according to Fox News.

“Living in Wisconsin, he probably felt threatened,” another tweet, which was
still online Monday morning, read — referring to the driver being held as a
person of interest in the Waukesha incident, which left five people dead and
dozens hurt.

“I’m sure he didn’t want to hurt anyone. He came to help people,” she added
in her sarcasm-laced missive.

Lemanski, who also lists herself as an acting student with the famed Second
City improvisational comedy group in Chicago, also wrote that the Christmas
parade rampage was “karma” in another tweet that appears to have since been
deleted.

“I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around
quick on the citizens of Wisconsin,” Lemanski wrote, according to Fox News.

“You reap what you sow. It’s sad people died, but when you open the door to
vigilante justice, everyone seems threatening,” she then added in a tweet
that was still online Monday morning.

Lemanski appeared to be mocking Rittenhouse’s self-defense claim before the
18-year-old was acquitted Friday of charges of homicide, attempted homicide
and reckless endangerment in the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony
Huber, 26, and the wounding of Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, on Aug. 25, 2020.

On Monday morning, Lemanski said in a tweet: “I’m going to Hell because I
already made a deal with the Devil that nobody else on Earth will go to Hell
if I go. So, you’re welcome.”

Lemanski then posted the link to a report in The Hill about NAACP president
Derrick Johnson calling the acquittal a “warning shot that vigilante justice
is allowed.”

She wrote: “Oh look! I was right! NAACP president calls Rittenhouse verdict
‘a warning shot that vigilante justice is allowed.”

Lemanski faced backlash over her comments.

“Seriously how does it feel to completely flush your career down the toilet
via tweet? Was it fun?” one user wrote.

“What career. She’s yeah and will always be. The entire country will see her
tweets tomorrow and she will never recover,” another said.

A third user wrote: “I hope you never know the pain of losing a child. I hope
the parents of those lost today in Waukesha never know you. I feel sad for
both you and them.”

And yet another one said: “I don’t understand how you can be this hateful and
glib. I was going to pray for the families of those who were killed tonight.
But I will add you into my prayers as well. I think you could use some.”

On Nov. 15, Lemanski wrote on Facebook about a “white wing group” trying to
prevent her from speaking at a school board meeting.

She later accused the group of being “fascists” who shut down “all opposing
viewpoints.”

Let's go Brandon!
FPP
2021-11-22 20:37:18 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
An Illinois Democrat has been blasted for describing the deadly Christmas
parade rampage in Wisconsin as “karma” for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.
Mary Lemanski, who is listed as the social media director for the Democratic
Party in DuPage County, began her heartless online tirade by snarkily
dismissing the tragedy as “just self-defense.”
“It was probably just self-defense,” Lemanski wrote in a tweet that appears
to have since been deleted, according to Fox News.
Sometimes, bad things happen to bad people.
--
Memoriam for the Turd Reich: "Truth isn't truth!" (Yes, it is.)*
"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

* Under New Management -January 20, 2021